MS221 - TMA01 consisted of six questions.
1. Solving a second order recurrence equation.
2. Proving a recurrence identity.
3. About a conjecture regarding Fibonacci numbers.
4. Given was a quadratic equation. One had to show it was elliptic. Many more questions about the conic.
5. Several questions which required knowledge of the trig identities.
6. About an affine transformation consisting of a translation, rotation and scaling.
My score is 97/100.
Sofar so good, both on MST121 and MS221. What I must do now is to remain focused and continue to work as I did. Never change a method that provides the results you want. I implemented a few changes though. More about that another time.
13-2016 Open letter to Open Source for You (OSFY)
5 months ago