As of May 4 2007 the scripts will autodetect your timezone settings. Nothing here has to be changed, but there are a few things

Please follow this blog

Search this blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sample MS221 - Exam

Had a first browse through the sample MS221 exam today. It is a lot of work for only three hours. Twelve questions which test knowledge of what was in the course. With these twelve questions you can score up to 60% of the total points. Four difficult questions remain for the other 40%. Of the four difficult questions only two will be marked. ( You have to do all four of them because you don't know which will be marked. )

I would say that anything is possible with regards to this exam. I could fail but I could just as well get a high score. It all depends on proper training from now till the exam. I am sure that a lot of exam training will pay off.

But first I have to finish MS221 - TMA04.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Bridge

Mathematics: is it the fabric of MEST?
This is my voyage
My continuous mission
To uncover hidden structures
To create new theorems and proofs
To boldly go where no man has gone before

(Raumpatrouille – Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion, colloquially aka Raumpatrouille Orion was the first German science fiction television series. Its seven episodes were broadcast by ARD beginning September 17, 1966. The series has since acquired cult status in Germany. Broadcast six years before Star Trek first aired in West Germany (in 1972), it became a huge success.)