As of May 4 2007 the scripts will autodetect your timezone settings. Nothing here has to be changed, but there are a few things

Please follow this blog

Search this blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

MST365 - CMA41 Feedback available

The results of MST365 - CMA41 are in. Much faster than was the case with MST121. We had to wait for weeks on the results of these CMA's. Anyway, my result is 88%, although I had three questions wrong. So probably not all questions had the same weight. The odd thing is that I should have studied harder on MT365, I don't 'own' the subject yet. But even if I did, I would have missed a few questions. How did the other students do? Well, 60% of the students scored in the 85-100 range, while 40% scored in the 0-84 range. Only 1% scored below the required 40% for a pass. An Open University student doing level 3 courses must be highly motivated by definition which should explain the hypothetical 99% "pass rate". - All in all, I am fairly content with this CMA result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Bridge

Mathematics: is it the fabric of MEST?
This is my voyage
My continuous mission
To uncover hidden structures
To create new theorems and proofs
To boldly go where no man has gone before




(Raumpatrouille – Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion, colloquially aka Raumpatrouille Orion was the first German science fiction television series. Its seven episodes were broadcast by ARD beginning September 17, 1966. The series has since acquired cult status in Germany. Broadcast six years before Star Trek first aired in West Germany (in 1972), it became a huge success.)