As of May 4 2007 the scripts will autodetect your timezone settings. Nothing here has to be changed, but there are a few things

Please follow this blog

Search this blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

MT365 - CMA41

While redoing questions I failed I found an unneccesary error. In my answer list in OneNote I found C=4 D=3. In the assignmentbook it was C=4 E=3. Answer correct, letter wrong. That's one of the disadvantages of multiple choice. Unneccessary.
From the other two I was rather unsure of one and I had counted the other error as a deadsure correct answer. I still don't understand why I failed the deadsure one.

( This is a rather vague post, isn't it? Not very diary like and this is what the blog is supposed to be. Although I am not sure I think it is not allowed to post the actual exam question / answer pairs by the Open University. They do sell them though, so I suppose it is a copyright issue. Education is business too, nothing wrong with that at all if the product is good. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Bridge

Mathematics: is it the fabric of MEST?
This is my voyage
My continuous mission
To uncover hidden structures
To create new theorems and proofs
To boldly go where no man has gone before




(Raumpatrouille – Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion, colloquially aka Raumpatrouille Orion was the first German science fiction television series. Its seven episodes were broadcast by ARD beginning September 17, 1966. The series has since acquired cult status in Germany. Broadcast six years before Star Trek first aired in West Germany (in 1972), it became a huge success.)