I found a way to enter LaTeX in Personal Brain thoughts. Exporting a plex to a website is simple. I hope to demo it soon. I publish my work via Opera Unite which means that I don't have to upload files to a server because the web server runs as an Opera process / thread on my computer. I don't leave it on 24/7 though. The exciting part is that you can use Personal Brain to:
- manage your mathematical notes in LaTeX ( plexes of 300,000 thoughts exist );
- query thoughts;
- reorganize database structure instantly;
- publish thoughts to a website;
- export thoughts to other programs;
- import thoughts ( Mathematica, for example can export notebooks to LaTex ).
Personal Brain is a sort of Mind Manager without the constraint that everything has to fit in a tree structure. They have a Microsoft sort of version scheme: home, business, enterprise. The home version is free, it's not an expiring trial.
Personal Brain website
13-2016 Open letter to Open Source for You (OSFY)
6 months ago