As of May 4 2007 the scripts will autodetect your timezone settings. Nothing here has to be changed, but there are a few things

Please follow this blog

Search this blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does your study / profession matches your personality ?

Just found out that my personality resembles the fictional characters George Smiley, John le Carre's master spy but alas also Professor Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes' nemesis or the worst of all Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs). Real characters in my personality group aren't much better: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donald Rumsfeld, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama. - I wouldn't have said that I look like any of them, not counting George Smiley. The description of the personality however is correct.
I am an INTJ type. The predicted job matched too: computer programming. Lots of scientists have this profile as well. Famous ones are Stephen Hawking and Isaac Newton.

Do the test yourself here. The test is based on 16 types originally described by Jung.

4 comments:

  1. Another maths student, and another INTJ-type here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those tests deprecated in favor of ones based on the Big Five?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if they are 'deprecated', really, don't take tests -that- seriously! ;-) I think it's informative to know how others perceive you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this test. I'm an ENTJ, so I'm most suited for management, education, law, and counseling. Hit the nail on the head!

    Thanks for the link Nilo.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Bridge

Mathematics: is it the fabric of MEST?
This is my voyage
My continuous mission
To uncover hidden structures
To create new theorems and proofs
To boldly go where no man has gone before




(Raumpatrouille – Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion, colloquially aka Raumpatrouille Orion was the first German science fiction television series. Its seven episodes were broadcast by ARD beginning September 17, 1966. The series has since acquired cult status in Germany. Broadcast six years before Star Trek first aired in West Germany (in 1972), it became a huge success.)