As of May 4 2007 the scripts will autodetect your timezone settings. Nothing here has to be changed, but there are a few things

Please follow this blog

Search this blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TMA week ( Pomodoro style )

Studying mathematics at the Open University means that you have to send in a Tutor Marked Assignment ( 10 questions on which I spent as little as 5 hours but there were TMAs that cost me 40 hours ) per 7.5 study-points. So, if you do 60 points in a year you have to do 8 of those ( and one or two exams ). Unfortunately it is not allowed to publish any TMA questions on the Internet.

Today and the next thee days until Saturday are for M381 TMA02 ( Number Theory and Mathematical Logic ). Although I haven't planned to complete the TMA by then I want to see how far I come now that I have almost three weeks of Pomodoro experience. The drop in posts to my blog is definitely a result of my implementation of the PT. - I can say that the Pomodoro Technique is fully compatible with GTD, one could argue that PT fixes GTD so that it effectively cures procrastination. ( That the PT is compatible with Hubbard's Management Methods and Techniques is a no-brainer. )

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Bridge

Mathematics: is it the fabric of MEST?
This is my voyage
My continuous mission
To uncover hidden structures
To create new theorems and proofs
To boldly go where no man has gone before




(Raumpatrouille – Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion, colloquially aka Raumpatrouille Orion was the first German science fiction television series. Its seven episodes were broadcast by ARD beginning September 17, 1966. The series has since acquired cult status in Germany. Broadcast six years before Star Trek first aired in West Germany (in 1972), it became a huge success.)